Institute of Neonatal-Pediatric Medicine and Surgery
Department of Pediatric Medicine and Surgery is ultramodern tertiary care multi-specialty unit to not only take care of our children in their good health but also in their illness.
Experienced faculty has ensured all-round care of children be it OPD care of various medical diseases, neuro-developmental challenges, allergies, most intricate surgeries to most delicate cardiac interventions and ultramodern neonatal and pediatric critical care.
The department has the most experienced nursing staff who offers empathic care. Their ever smiling faces make children and their families feel at home.
Soon to be teaching department has senior professors of Pediatrics and wishes to offer various postgraduate courses and fellowships.
Services of Pediatric Surgery
- Neonatal and Pediatric Bronchoscopy and airway management including foreign body removal.
- Childhood Cancer Surgery.
- Anorectal diseases including Congenital Megacolon and anorectal malformations. Services of Anorectal manometry available.
- Inguinal and Scrotal Disorders including hernia, hydrocele, and undescended testis.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopy) including Lap appendicectomies.
- Newborn Congenital Anomalies including trachea-esophageal fistulas.
- Thoracic Surgery including video-assisted thoracic surgery.
- Pediatric Urology including congenital hydronephrosis, obstructive uropathy, ureteric reimplantation, urinary diversion (Mitrofanoff) and Hypospadias Surgery.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery.
Services of Pediatric Medicine
- Ultra-modern Pediatric ICU to cater to pediatric emergencies, post-cardiac surgeries and procedures and intricate post-Pediatric surgeries
- Neonatology services including a modern Neonatal Intensive care unit for very delicate premature to complicated congenital cardiac diseases, attending deliveries across the city and neonatal transport with ventilation.
- Neonatal and Pediatric ECMO services.
- Child friendly suits, rooms, and ward for in-patient care.
- OPD services including general pediatrics, sub-specialty OPDs, and pediatric surgery.
- Dedicated neuro-developmental Pediatric services including occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech therapists and developmental pediatricians.
- Vaccine services. IAP recommends routine immunization to all healthy children. The departments offer special and situational vaccine care to children with various illnesses apart from routine vaccination.
- Specialty pediatric allergy and pulmonology services through a senior consultant. The services boast of Pediatric Pulmonary Test (First time in Central India), various Skin Prick Tests and immunotherapy.
- Pediatric and Neonatal cardiology and cardiac surgery.
- Pediatric hematology, bone marrow transplant and oncology services including surgeries.
- Pediatric epilepsy services at OPD, IPD and Intensive care units.
- Pediatric Trauma care.
Your details are safe with us.