Dr. Anuradha Deshmukh
MBBS, MD, IDCC, PGDHIVM
Department of Microbiology
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS (Indira Gandhi Medical College Nagpur, 2003.)
- MD (Microbilogy) (TNMC & BYL Nair Ch. Hospital Mumbai, 2007.)
- IDCC (P. D. Hinduja Naonal Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai.)
- PGDHIVM (Maulana Azad Govt. Medical College, New Delhi.)
- Clinical Management of HIV (University of Washington.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests
- Vast experience in conventional and automated microbiology.
- Keen interest in Hospital infection control and infectious diseases.
Honours & Awards
- Presented papers in multiple conferences.
- Past editor of Vidarbha Association of Medical Microbiologist.
- Immediate past secretary of Vidarbha association of medical Microbiologist.