Psychiatry means – Branch of medicine which deals with assessment and treatment of various mental, emotional and behavioural disorders.
Role of the Psychiatry Department – it deals with the assessment and treatment of all psychiatric and psychological disorders of all age groups right from children, adolescents, adults till old age groups.
- ECT ( electro-convulsive therapy)
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- IQ assessment
- Psychological testing – Aptitude, Learning disability screening, Personality tests etc…
- Childhood Psychological and Behavioural Problems
- Anxiety Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sexual Disorders
- Old age Psychiatric disorders
- Tension Headache ,Migraine
- Chronic Pain Disorders
- Psychotherapy & Counselling
Your details are safe with us.