Dr . Sumeet Baheti
Obstetrics And Gynaecology
- MS(OBGY) KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- FMAS, FICMCH,
- Masters in Reproductive Medicine and IVF (UK)
- Dr Mrs. Sumeet Baheti completed her MBBS from Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad with Gold Medal in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She did MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from the prestigious Seth G. S. Medical College & K. E. M. Hospital, Mumbai.
- She is a Fertility specialist with Masters in Reproductive Medicine & IVF from Homerton University Hospital, London, UK and was awarded Trophy for securing highest marks in Exit Exam.
- She has completed Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from World Laparoscopy Hospital, Delhi NCR.
- She has been conferred with FICMCH – Fellowship of Indian College of Maternal & Child Health.
- She has done Basic Obstetrics and Gynaecological Ultrasound course from Mediscan Systems, Chennai.
- She is also trained in Colposcopy from the Regional Cancer Center, Trivandrum.
- She has attended Fernandez Hospital, Hyderabad for High Risk Pregnancy Management.
- She worked as Consultant at KJK Hospital, Trivandrum which is a renowned advanced fertility and laparoscopy center of south India.
- She has 12 plus years of clinical experience as fertility specialist and obstetrician, handling many high-risk obstetrics cases. She has equal experience in handling gynecological cases and doing laparoscopic surgeries. She has national and international publications and have presented papers at many conferences. She was awarded V. I. Nalini memorial Best paper award for her work on laparoscopic sterilization reversal and fertility outcomes.
- She is active member of various local and national obstetrics and gynecological societies and is serving in various capabilities for further development of fraternity. She believes in knowledge dissemination and is always willing to help. She delivered the prestigious NOGS YUVA FOGSI Oration.
Her areas of interest are
- Management of infertility
- High risk pregnancy management