Dr. Saurabh Prasad
Education and Fellowship:
- M.B.B.S. from Baroda Medical College, M. S. University Vadodara, India.
- M.D. from Smt. N.H.L. Medical College Gujarat University Ahmedabad, India.
- D.M.(Medical Oncology) from Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, B.J. Medical College Gujarat University Ahmedabad, India.
Clinical Expertise / Interest:
- Consultant Medical Oncologist
- Diagnosis and management of solid tumors,
- Diagnosis and management of hematological malignancies,
- Diagnosis and management of pediatric malignancies,
- Management of oncological emergencies,
- Diagnosis and management of chemotherapy induced adverse drug reactions,
- Co- principal investigator in clinical trials.
Publications & Awards
- Thesis on Study of the profile of triple negative breast cancer.
- Paper Presentation on Response of neo-adjuvant chemotherapy on triple negative breast cancer.
- Paper Presentation on Outcome of LMB 96 protocol in pediatric large B- cell lymphoma.
- Poster and paper presentation at APGCON, Gujarat.
- Paper Publications in National Journals.
- Member of Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology (ISMPO).