Dr Vishal V Ramteke
Education and Fellowship:
- MBBS – Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur (2006).
- MD (Internal Medicine) – Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Sion, Mumbai (2010).
- DNB, MNAMS (Nephrology) – Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai (2015).
- ISN – ANIO Clinical Nephropathology Certificate Program – offered by The International Society of Nephrology and American Nephrologist of Indian Origin (Correspondence) (2015).
- Clinical Kidney Transplantation Certificate Program- offered by the Universteit Leiden and Leiden University Medical Centre, Netherlands (Correspondence) (2016).
- Masterclass in Hypertension – offered by the Royal College of Physicians (Correspondence) (2016).
Clinical Expertise / Interest:
- Glomerular diseases especially Lupus Nephritis, Membranous GN, Minimal change diseases, FSGS
- Kidney transplantation with special interest in high risk kidney transplantations and ABO blood group
- incompatible kidney transplantation
- Critical Care Nephrology
Publications and Honours:
- Published various papers and posters in National and International publications and conferences.
- International Society of Nephrology.
- Indian Society of Nephrology.
- American Society of Nephrology.
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- The Nephrology Society, Nagpur.