Dr Mukesh Sancheti
Education and Fellowship
- MBBS, from government medical college Nagpur 1999.
- MS orthopaedic from government medical college Nagpur 2004.
- MRCS (Edinburgh).
- Partial knee replacement training from Oxford (UK) 2011.
- Fellowship in joint replacement from Columbus (USA) 2013.
Clinical Expertise / Interest:
- Complex trauma & spine surgery.
- Minimally invasive knee and shoulder surgery, arthroscopic procedures, sport and gym injury, rheumatological disorder.
- All types of joint replacement including hip, knee, elbow, shoulder, ankle etc.
Specialises in partial knee replacement.
- First partial knee replacement in Central India in 2013.
- Performed more than 1000 joint replacement surgeries.
- Assistant professor Government Medical College Nagpur, from 2007 to 2018.