Dr. Priyanka Sakarkar
Education and fellowship
- MS (General Surgery) Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram 2014
- Fellowship in Breast Onco-surgery (Tata memorial hospital, Mumbai),
- FMAS (Fellowship in minimal access surgery),
- Fellowship in Minimal access and Colo-rectal surgery (Zen Hospital Mumbai, MUHS, Nashik),
- FACRSI (Fellow of Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India).
Clinical Expertise/ Interests
- General and minimal access surgery,
- Benign and malignant breast diseases,
- Colorectal diseases like fissures, fistulas, piles, pilonidal sinus,
- Pelvic floor dysfunction and obstructive defecation syndrome.
Honours & Awards
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Member of Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India (ACRSI)