Dr. Swapnil Deshpande
Education and Fellowship:
- M.B.,B.S. from G.S. Medical College & K.EM. Mumbai.
- M.S. (General Surgery), from Jawaharalal Nehru Medical College & Acharya Vinoba Bhave Rural Hospital Sawangi (Meghe) Wardha.
- M.Ch. (CVTS) from the famous Post Graduate Medical Institute and Medical Research Chandigarh
Clinical Expertise / Interest
- He has developed special skill of performing Minimally Invasive or Key hole cardiac surgery.
- Special interest in Beating heart Bypass surgery, Hybrid Cardiac surgery, Minimally invasive Cardiac Surgery and Trans Catheter Aortic and mitral valve Implantations.
- He has already performed over 1000 cardiac surgeries in Nagpur and Wardha.
Publications & Awards
- Winner of best paper award at MASICON 2009, Aurangabad, Medsurge 2013, Goa.
- He was awarded the Outstanding young Achiever award of Academy of Medical Sciences Nagpur in February 2018.
- He has presented papers at the prestigious conferences like the 14th ISMICS Boston, MA, USA, 25th WSCTS Edinburgh, U.K. and the national Cardiac surgery conferences.
- Recently he was a International Faculty at the 4th World Congress of Cardio-Thoracic and Renal Disorders, Lisbon, Portugal on Hybrid Cardiac Surgery Procedures.